Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thankful 30 - Day 8, supportive employers

We often forget to give thanks to the people who help coach us, connect with us in our development and continue to give us advise on our goals and objectives in our jobs. Today, I give thanks to the many people at Syngenta who have initiated, continued my development and I expect will continue doing so in the future.
thankful 30 supportive employers


Vern Hawkins and Robin Thomas were two of the first people within the company I connected with while seeking job opportunities. I am pleased that they not only recruited me to join Syngenta, but continue investing time and energy to see my grow as a young ag professional!

Who is it within your company, not necessarily a line manager, that continues to enhance your experience as a leader or professional? How do you recognize his or her work? A simple 'thank you' is a great place to start.

caroline and robin

caroline and vern

No comments:

Post a Comment