Friday, November 27, 2015

Thankful 30 - Day 27, vibrant economy

Today was Black Friday. I stayed out of the stores. Many of my friends did not. Whether it was slick deals or Christmas gifts, many were out and about the past few days to spend some cash (or check or credit cards) and "save".

Dave Ramsey shared a unique thought today:



Ask yourself why you’re buying those gifts this #BlackFriday #DaveDaily
Posted by Dave Ramsey on Friday, November 27, 2015


We buy many things we do not really "need". However, I am not really complaining. It is great to have the opportunities to embrace life, develop business interests and pursue passions. Today, I am thankful for a vibrant economy.

Stop. I know what you are thinking.

"America is in debt." and "People are out of work."

This is not all true. Unemployment has decreased to 5% nationally, and people have more wealth than ever. This is a whole other discussion, but, we are fortunate to have so many goods and services provided around the world. We do have a vibrant economy, hence, all the choices.

I hope you will take the time to consider all the choices you have. Are you looking to create more choices? How will you do that? Ponder these questions and figure out how you can take some time out of the day every day to improve and reach that next stage to enhance our economy. Happy Shopping! I think Cyber Monday will be ever in my favor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment