Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thankful 30 - Day 24, my dad

A farmer, handy man, do-gooder, cat lover, environmentalist, wannabe "Gibbs", the master, cow whisperer, husband, mechanic, salesman, auction goer, Elks member, son, man of God, Chevy fan, midday napper, dog trainer, Blue Shirt, old school, brother, Western watcher, hunter, NASCAR driver in his dreams, leader, impatienter, agriculturalist, philanthropist, learner, ice creamaholic, work harder than anyone else, and my father.

sleeper


Many of the characteristics above have been pasted down to me. My dad is a man of integrity. Even though he drives me nuts half the time, I cannot help but be thankful for him and the impact he has on the community and agriculture industry. Love you, dad!

family on the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment