Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to my cues



Good afternoon, friends!

I am Caroline and welcome to my new blog, Caroline's Cues.
I have blogged a bit in the past, but am now going to work at becoming more effective and consistent in posting content and keeping my blog updated. 

A few things you should note about me:
  • I am extremely passionate about agriculture. That may be from growing up on a farm and being surrounded by it my entire life.
  • I have a growing fondness for public relations and social media. I tweet too much (follow me) and love reading new information about PR techniques and ways it can be implemented through social media.
  • Photography is one of my side hobbies. I am getting better and starting to take pictures for friends on the side.
  • Baking and working out are two of my favorite pastimes when I am not in a barn or on my computer or iPhone.
  • I am a third-year student at The Ohio State University studying agricultural communication. Yes, “the” is part of our name. No, I am not a ‘nut’ and crazy about our athletic programs, but I will attend sporting events from time to time.
  • I am a sister of Alpha Xi Delta fraternity. I am currently serving as the vice president of public relations (very fitting, I know!).
As time goes on, you will surely learn more about my quirky personality. I hope to get to know you better as well! Please feel welcome to comment and share feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment