Monday, March 14, 2016

My week, your week, National Ag Week!

Believe it or not, we have reached the middle of March! Spring is in the air and the seasons are shifting to much more tolerable weather... I know for me, anyway! Not only is weather changing, but outside activities and priorities are also.

This upcoming week, it is time to celebrate the integral industry for you, for me, and all humans. 
National Agriculture Week is from March 13-19, 2016. 

Caroline's Cues | Let's celebrate National Ag Week 2016


Here is an opportunity to thank a farmer, communication with your legislatures about the future of agriculture and learn more about the food, fibers and fuel produced from ag producers and products. As mentioned before, I grew up on a farm and in agriculture. However, there are still many new facts and information I learn each day! You can too.

This week is for all of us to come together as a community and open the conversation! I plan to share some fun agriculture facts this week and hope you will do the same. 
Please ask questions and share in the excitement. Without ag, where would we be?



What do you hope to learn or share during National Ag Week? Check out more at the official website for National Ag Day, on Tuesday, March 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment