Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kia Ora, New Zealand! A trip of beauty and knowledge.

New Zealand Photography
Kia Ora! Or, hello, I wish you good day! After a 10-day adventure, I made it home from New Zealand just in time for the holiday season. This trip was by far one of the most insightful, invigorating trips I have ever been on. From the food and culture to the landscapes and agriculture me and 40 students from Ohio State witnessed, it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

In the next few blog posts, I will elaborate on some specific things I learned during this study abroad. Until then, enjoy some of the photos I captured along the way. The biggest learning moment I had: always, ALWAYS carry an extra battery for your camera. I didn't and was lucky. Next time, I might not be!


No comments:

Post a Comment